2011 Trek Madone 4.5 – pretty much all that’s left of the original build.
See the original bike before I went upgrade-crazy.
- Groupset: Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra 50/34 w/ 11-28 cassette
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
- Wheels: Velocity Deep-V w/ Ultegra hubs. 32 spokes.
- Tires: Continental GP 4000S 700x25
- Pedals: Speedplay Zero Chrome-Moly
- Saddle: ISM Adamo Prologue
- Rack: Bontrager BackRack Lightweight
- Computer: Garmin Edge 800
- Heart-rate Monitor: Mio Alpha watch-based HRM w/ ANT+
- Power Meter: Stages Power
- Trainer: Cycleops PowerBeam Pro
- Software: Strava, TrainerRoad, Cycleops VirtualTraining
- Helmet: Giro Aeon
- Optics: Oakley Radarlock XL w/ Red Iridium and G40 lenses
- Jersey: various, mostly from Voler and Suarez
- Shorts: Hincapie Sportswear bibs
- Shoes: Pearl Izumi select
- Topeak Mondopack XL
- Timbuktu Bento Box
- Topeak JoBlow Pro floor pump
- Lezyne Pressure Drive CFH hand pump w/ CO2 inflator